Cash, we need your help here. It's important. I feel a fellow Challenger falling off the wagon and we need to save her.
If your mom won't go for a walk around the block, see if she'll jump rope for 60 seconds with you. I know that you both can do jumping jacks....GET MOVING!!!!!It doesn't have to be a big session, especially when "it's cold outside", "I'm tired", I'm sore" or, my all-time favorite...."I'm just too lazy"! There cannot be any giving in to the idea that the HAT OF SHAME will look GOOD on you!!!! It will not!!!!
AS for the motivation....we do not want to be FAT OLD WOMEN!!!!! WE are WOMEN, someday we might be OLD but we can control whether or not we are FAT! I want to be the kind of women young women look to and say ...." I want to grow up and be like her".
Now get back on and try for 1 lb a week.
1 lb of loss=3500calories. So either burn that many or eat 3500 calories less per week or a combination of the two.
Good luck!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't forget the hunger pangs. They are your friends! They are telling you that the beloved shakes are about to begin. Power through the shakes (you'll love em) and you'll be on your way to burning the fat in your cells. It's the only way! And don't give in to "healthy" snacks. They are your enemy. Any snacks are out to get you. Your body NEEDS healthy hungry time. 3 times a day.
ReplyDeleteDid you ever notice how during the hour or so just before lunch or dinner you actually feel sharper more alert and more on top of your game? You are looking forward to eating but you have to wait and it makes you feel alive! Don't sabotage that excellent feeling by numbing it down with a snack to just tide you over until you can feast again. Feeling a bit hungry for an hour or two is actually really good for you. People have forgotten this wonderful fact. Embrace the hunger! Revel in it. Use it to propel you to great heights! You can do amazing things when you are hungry.
Thank you and have a hungry day....
Written by Scott