Good day fellow phat prisoners. The Auschwitz Diet is working! 224lbs today at weigh in. Have walked around the hood every night with the family and sometimes without them. Aaaand yes my Sweetie has had to pay Cash money ! Seems it was a whee bit chilly for a couple nights for her. Cash loves money. Cash loves Mom !
Smaller dinners and no late night snacks has been the key. Not much different exercising just smaller meals at lunch and dinner. You know this could work.....
I have 24 lbs to go !
Feb 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love money! And I love Me! You are so funny... Keep up the great work and thanks for the encouragement. Oh yeah... how were the chips & salsa last night?
ReplyDeleteEEEEEGADS!!!!only 24lbs to go….Ihave 33 to go….something just doesn’t seem fair here…..(hear the whinning?)Already did 12lbs and the pants are getting baggier but only I notice.. Now Im trying on summer blouses that don't quite button...there is hope for the sleeveless look this summer.
ReplyDeleteWay to go People!!! I've been doing something similar to Darin...Smaller lunch and dinner (no snacks in the evening), alternating my free weights with elliptical and drinking at least 1 Nalgene of H2O every day.One minor problem...didn't weigh in at the beginning of this whole endevor, so I'm posting it once I figure out how...
ReplyDelete