Jan 22, 2009

Biggest Winner

Ok... I confess. I did the unthinkable. I broke down and started doing the one thing I promised myself I would never start doing again... watch TV.

With only 2 channels to choose from - OBP & NBC - I suffered through a snowy picture each week to plug into the The Biggest Loser so I could cheer on my favorite contestant from the comfort of my sofa while eating cheesy-poofs and sipping cocktails.

The more I watched the more I grew to dislike Jillian. You know who she is, that petite package of miltant, caustic, dynamite! Every time she barked, "I don't care if you hurt. I don't care if you have to puke. I won't stop until you bleed!", the more I seethed. Funny thing is, Darin loves her. I hate her.

I take that back. I really don't hate her. I hate myself.

Sitting on the sofa watching folks do what I should be doing... wow.. talk about a big loser! I let my once athletic, strong, flexible body turn into a sedentary, weak, stiff bag 'o bones. NO MORE! Thanks to Darin, I have been shocked into action! If you too are ready to get moving, I invite you to join me in taking the Niemeyer Challenge - Feb 1st to June 30th

All you have to do is email a recent photo (optional) to sherriniemeyer@gmail.com and submit a post by February 1st to include your:

  • Current weight & measurements
  • Target weight to reach by June 30th

Ideas for the 'Biggest Winner' prizes are still in the works, but I did hear something about a glorious trip to Arch Cape in July to celebrate and show off our svelt new bods!

Are you game? Are you up for the challenge?

1 comment: